Plexidor® electronic door provides security with access control for doors and walls.
The Plexidor® electronic door only opens for your pet while keeping other animals out. The collar key is an electronic RFID (radio frequency identification) that is attached to your pet’s collar. The door reads the key code as your dog approaches and if it recognizes the code, it slides up like a mini garage door, allowing access for your pet. You can program the key to accept just one of thousands of possible key codes, so it is very secure. The rugged electronic collar keys do not require batteries, are water and shock proof, and also work with underground fencing and household security systems.
We have models for both door mounting and wall mounting to suite dogs up to roughly 125 lbs in size. The main frame has a low profile of just 1 5/8″ in thickness. Door plugs into household outlet or can be hardwired. Both models are available in 2 colors: white or brown.
All models come complete with pet door, exterior trim, stainless steel hardware, 2 collar keys, power supply and 15ft cord, and are backed by our industry leading 90-day satisfaction guarantee and 5-year no-hassle warranty! If you have any questions call us at (801)719-3714, we can help.
up to 125 lbs.
Keeps dog’s bladder empty & dog happy. No “Accidents” inside. Keeps Mommy happy.
Plexidor® Electronic Advantage
* Secure – Interior stainless steel locking bar, thousands of key codes. Opens only for your pet. Tough shatter resistant panel. Heavy, thick aluminum frames that won’t bend. Won’t interfere with home security systems.
* Energy Efficient – No Gaps for air infiltration, saves you money.
* Pet and Child Safe – Panel won’t close when obstructed. Total control up and down. No pinched tails. No pinched fingers. Panel will not free fall with power failure.
* Dependable – Runs on household current. Collar key is waterproof and does not need batteries. Key fastens securely to collar. Interior mounted motor will not freeze up in cold.
* Durable – Steel and hardened aluminum frame with thick acrylic closing panel. Wall units include aluminum tunnel pieces and stainless steel mounting hardware for years of service. No unsightly rust streaks on your home.
* Easy to Use – One button programming to add or change collar codes quickly and simply. Collar key snaps on easily and stays on. Comes complete with pet door, exterior trim, stainless steel hardware, 1 collar key pendant, 1 blue nylon collar with key disc attached, and power supply with 15ft cord.